|Sat 20 Nov, 2010||Hanging Rock, Macedon Ranges|
Hanging Rock - leonard cohen
Lost property is @ Hanging Rock Picnic Cafe
South Rock Road Hanging Rock VIC 3442 - (03) 5427 0295
Please call Georgie Between 10 .00am - 4.30 pm
Hanging Rock is 75km north-west of Melbourne. On the Calder Freeway, take the Hanging Rock exit (C324: Woodend-Wallan Road).
Hanging Rock Reserve
South Rock Road, Woodend
Melway reference p.609, G9.
We suggest you leave the car at home and catch the Train or Bus.
TRAIN: Book your V/Line ticket now
V/Line is running two extra trains from Woodend to bring people back to Melbourne from the concert. Bookings are essential on the last two services for the evening so please call 136 196 to secure your place on one of these special services.
There is a Free shuttle operating from Woodend to the Venue with two pick up points; The Woodend Railway Station (High St Woodend) & Woodend Community Centre (Cnr High & Forest Sts Woodend).
For Bus Info, www.melbourneonthemove.com.au or 1300 55 86 86
Private Coach Drop off and pick up via Colwells Rd Gate 6
No onsite Parking for bus / coach
Offsite parking via North gate Hanging rock reserve cost $20
After the Concert, the coach captain with phone should call the coach driver in when all passengers are ready at the pick up point.
Pre purchased car park tickets are no longer available through Ticketmaster but you can purchase tickets on the day.
Parking available from 1.00pm, entry via Straws Lane, Woodend.
Parking includes entry to the Rock and parkland, so bring a picnic and make a day of it.
Parking available on the day $15.00
Accessed via either Straws Lane or Colswell Rd through Gate 4.
Limited shuttle service available to and from disabled parking to disabled seating. Please be patient as service is limited
Kids under the age of 12 may enter free of charge in the General Admission area only and must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian AT ALL TIMES. We would recommend this event for adults only.
From B&Bs to farmstays, group lodgings and self-contained cottages, the full range of accommodation can be found in the Macedon Ranges. Whatever your budget and needs, you will find something to suit close to Hanging Rock.
You can find more information on accommodation and the region at www.visitmacedonranges.com or 1800 244 711.
Cash only sales at catering outlets and bars, there are no ATMs on site, closest is in Woodend, 10kms away.
• Sealed bottled water and soft drinks, food, eskies, point and shoot cameras only (no SLR cameras allowed).
• BYO deck/camping chair & rug for the General admission area. Seating is provided if you have purchased a reserved seat.
• Jacket, sun hat, sunscreen, comfy shoes as there is uneven ground.
• Patrons may bring their own food. There will also be food outlets serving a variety of options including local produce. These options will include wood fired pizza, Asian stir fry, gourmet sausages, fresh calamari, traditional pastas, Spanish donuts and home made ice cream.
• No BYO alcohol. Alcohol is available for purchase at the event. Patrons who wish to consume alcohol must have photo id. Anyone found to be supplying or buying alcohol for a minor will be evicted from the Venue.
• Premium wines from the area along with a selection of beers will be available from the bars. Please note this is a fully licensed event and no alcohol can be bought into the venue. Water, soft drinks (including diet options) and hot drinks will be available.
• No tables, tents or sun shelters.
• No glass - this includes wine glasses, jars, or any other containers or items made of glass. Although bottles of wine will be sold inside the venue you may not bring in any glass object.
• No metal cutlery or knives of any sort are permitted into the venue.
• Point and shoot cameras are permitted but professional-standard cameras and video cameras are not. Unauthorised or prohibited photography may result in images being deleted by security staff.
• We can’t judge beforehand if your camera will be deemed professional. It’s up to security staff on the day, and debate will not be entered into. The best bet is to leave SLR cameras at home and bring a 'point and shoot' camera instead. Generally, cameras with powerful zoom lenses or multiple lenses in a carry case are not allowed.
• No umbrellas, even if its raining. Bring good quality raincoats and gumboots instead.
• No animals (except guide dogs) permitted.
Disabled Toilets are located near to the disabled parking and also to rear of seated area behind the VIP Tent.
Please Note that this event is held at Hanging Rock Reserve, therefore, there are some uneven areas.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
• All bags are subject to a safety and security search upon entry. Any prohibited items will be confiscated. All patrons must adhere to local licensing laws. Management reserves the right to refuse admission.
• You may be filmed/photographed & footage or images may be used by, replicated, reproduced & published by The Frontier Touring Company for any use including, but not limited to, marketing & promotional use. By entering the The Frontier Touring Company’s event you consent to being filmed/photographed.
• Occasionally changes to the line up or program times occur that are out of the promoter's control. The Promoter reserves the right to change the line-up and/or the date of the event without prior notification. In the event of change of the date or line-up, refunds will not be available.
• The Promoter and the Venue accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or damages sustained entering or within the Venue whether caused by the negligence of the Promoter or Venue or otherwise. You enter the event at your own risk.
• Management reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance or for failure to comply with reasonable requests.
• If it rains, the show will go on. The show will only be abandoned if conditions are deemed dangerous. Refunds will only be available at the point of purchase, if a show is abandoned or cancelled.
1.00PM CAR PARK OPENS
3.00PM GATES OPEN
4.15PM DAN SULTAN
4.45PM CLARE BOWDITCH
5.30PM PAUL KELLY
7.00PM LEONARD COHEN
10.30PM VENUE CURFEW
*Please note stage times are a guide only and subject to change without notice.