I'm a professional photographer and would like to take photos for my portfolio. How do I get a photo pass?

Frontier Touring only accredits photographers shooting for specific media outlets or major agencies. The policy for each tour is dictated by the artist or artist’s management and not by Frontier Touring. You will need your Editor, Pictorial Editor or Chief Of Staff to submit a request for photo access to one of our publicists. They will contact you if accreditation is possible.