Both. Frontier has relationships with many agents around the world and they frequently contact us about artists wishing to tour Australia and New Zealand. We also have a number of tour coordinators who travel overseas visiting festivals and concerts to check out new talent. When they find someone good, Frontier approaches the relevant agent. Back
Most popular questions
- I'd like to take photos at one of your upcoming concerts. Will I be allowed to take my camera in?
- I am no longer receiving your email newsletters and alerts. Is there a problem with my Membership?
- Can I change my Frontier Members sign-in password?
- I'm trying to update my Frontier Members details and can't find where to do it?
- Do you give my information to other people?
- I'm receiving emails from Frontier Touring but I never signed up?
- I would like to discontinue my Frontier Membership. Can you please unsubscribe me?
- Do Frontier Members get better tickets than the general public?
- What are the benefits of becoming a Frontier Member?
- Is there a cost involved in signing up as a Frontier Member?